On Wed, 2011-10-19 at 16:57 +0530, Chenthill wrote:
> Would it not be possible to store the password in gnome-keyring and be
> shared. The other providers work this way, alarm-daemon would start
> the authenticated calendars if it finds that the passwords is stored
> gnome-keyring. It would also check whether the password can be
> retrieved between intervals AFAICR.

I'll investigate it further, but my point is that I store passwords,
only the connection fails, because no VPN running, and I'm asked for a
password, though the issue is not with password, but with server
reachability. Might be an issue with evolution-mapi itself, maybe it
forces password forget and thus it's lost even in this case. I'll see
what I'll find there.

(It seems like I should investigate first and then bring this on; I'm
sorry).
        Bye,
        Milan