Hi Milan

>Correct way would be to provide
>"connect_sync/authenticate_
>sync/disconnect_sync" for the
>CamelMapiTransport structure, where you get everything, the password and
>such, without dealing with evolution internals.

I can not follow the sequence of camel service
"connect_sync/authenticate_sync/disconnect_sync" as inside that function
"mapi_authenticate_sync"
following code is present.

    store->priv->connection = e_mapi_connection_new (
        e_mail_session_get_registry (E_MAIL_SESSION
(camel_service_get_session (service))),
        profile, password_str, cancellable, &mapi_error);

Thus the pointer store->priv->connection will be overwritten during
send_to_sync.

Only way i found is using "e_mapi_connection_new". Do let me know your view.

With regards,
Samarjit