Hi.

On Tue, 2018-01-02 at 13:45 +0100, Milan Crha wrote:
>  The
> biggest problem is that the whole thing depends on the mail
> applications, as both ends should use clients which understand the
> feature, thus there's a problem with interoperability (at the moment)
> and basically no use for it in corporate environments (read: with
> Outlook users)
Well. The spec has just been released, so I'm not surprised that the
number of clients supporting autocrypt is not at its peak just yet.

How feasible is it, though, to implement this as a plugin to Evolution?
AFAIU it would need to be able to get the context in terms of what
headers the currently replied-to email has.

If it is possible indeed, then I could imagine this to be an extended
internship with the GNOME community.

Cheers,
  Tobi