On Wed, 2020-11-11 at 09:50 +0100, Markus Elfring via evolution-hackers
wrote:
> The component is still stored in a repository which belongs to a
> client program instead of the mentioned data service implementation.
>
> How do you think about to manage this module as a companion component
> in the service repository?

        Hi,
please, use gitlab tickets for any such requests. It's much easier to
deal with them than with messages in the mailing list, which can get
lost easily.

Before you fill a new ticket, could you rephrase what you are asking
for, please? I'm not sure I understand what you mean when you *only*
use vague generic terms instead of being specific and concrete.
Remember, being clear helps; being vague does not help.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan