>>>   There are reasons why it's where it is.
>>
>> Can they be reconsidered occasionally?
>
> Not if you don't explain which problem that would solve.

We came along clarification attempts if an installation dependency
is always appropriate for the system library directory.

> As a clear explanation. With a use case. Explaining what you are trying to do.

If only components get installed from repositories from which
the software was built, I imagine that there are less installation
side effects to consider.
Thus I got the idea to move the module “alarm-notify” into
an alternative storage location.

Regards,
Markus