I got them building again at least, needs to link with db3 now 'cause of
gal.  I see someones gone and put back gal dependencies, gee thanks.

Anyway, a bunch of tests that used to pass no longer pass, could people
do more checking, particularly with things like header encoding and
whatnot.  Just run "make check" for a good one to do with header
encoding (who knows maybe i broke that, but i dont think anyone else has
ever run the tests for that matter).

The filter stuff doesn't even build anymore either, and those tests are
fairly useful and important for not losing people's mail when things
change.

The gal dependency must be removed from camel BTW.

 !Z