Morning,

I have been playing with evolution and the pilot conduits. I am using
pilot-link 0.9.5
gnome-pilot 0,1.61
Both as mentioned in the README

when synchronizing the calendar, this is what gets printed on the
console:

gpilotd-Message: Conduit ECalendar's first synchronization...
ecalconduit-Message:

ecalconduit-Message: pre_sync: Calendar Conduit v.0.1.5
ecalconduit-Message:     calling cal_client_open_calendar

ecalconduit-Message:   entering start_calendar_server_cb

ecalconduit-Message:     success

gpilotd-WARNING **: Synchronization failed!

and indeed nothing has been synced

When synchronizing the addressbook all settings about a category are
ignored. Looking in evolution/addressbook/address-conduit.c I see that
the category is always set to 0 :(

Ron Smits