Hi everyone.  I just recently subscribed to this list because I'd really
love to customize and add some features to Evolution.  I'm a
professional software developer and I've been writing code since I was
ten, so I'm not out of my element or anything.

However, I was wondering if there was any documentation lying around
about the class hierarchy in Evolution?  I figured if there was, it
would save me a lot of time tooling around to figure out the basic
structure of things.  Unfortunately, free time is something that can be
pretty elusive.

I know we all hate documenting code (at least I do) so it's probably
likely that it hasn't been done yet, but I was hoping against hope that
there might be some docs out there already?

--
Joe Khoobyar
Ankhcraft