Hi folks,
        I simply want to change my password in Evolution, but I can't find
anywhere where it tells me how to do this. Could you point me in the
right direction please. I gather it has something to do with seahorse
passwords and keys but although that is installed on the system, I've
never had to use it.
I'm running Evolution 3.10.4 on Ubuntu 14.04 with a
gnome 1:3.8  +4ubuntu3 desktop.
        I can actually get to my mail via a website and could possibly change
the password there, but I'm assuming that would cause Evolution to be
out of sync, hence causing me problems.
       Thanks Robert.