Hi Milan,

thanks for your message. I'm "just" a normal user but maybe I can find
the problem with your suggestions for debugging.

But maybe the problem has another cause? When I start Evolution, I can
send/receive mails without problems. If I do something else for a
certain time and afterwards want to send a mail I get this error:

"Source 'helge...@...' doesn't support prompt for credentials"

In the dialog I can click "repeat" and the mail is sent directly.

Should i try to find this error with EWS_DEBUG=2 or CAMEL_DEBUG=all ?

Thanks again :-)
Helge