Hi,

Am Mittwoch, den 15.01.2020, 09:56 +0100 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
> Maybe there could be a workaround, to keep the connection alive you
> might need to set "Check for new messages" interval to a value, which
> is lower than "automatic disconnect timeout due to inactivity" set on
> the server.

your suggested workaround worked in part: I no longer get an error
message when sending mails. However, the calendar and contacts (also
GOA) do not seem to benefit from this.

> The
> thing is that you see this error when using Mail, but other parts
> (calendars/books) are/can-be affected as well.
Yupp. Thats the case...

> By the way, are you really able to reproduce this reliably when you
> connect or disconnect VPN? If only with the disconnect of the VPN,
> then
> it can be that evo-ews connected to the server through the VPN, thus
> the VPN disconnect invalidated that connection, similarly as the
> inactivity timeout, though not exactly the same.

Maybe you are right, yes... I try to write a bug report with as much
information as possible.

Regards
Helge