Am Donnerstag, den 23.04.2020, 15:19 +0200 schrieb Milan Crha via
evolution-list:
>       Hi,
> as had been said several times on this list, the Flatpak version runs
> in an isolated sandbox, it doesn't run on the host as the installed
> version from a package provided by the distribution. The sandbox has
> its pros and cons and you may decide whether it works well in your
> use
> case. The path for the files is similar, but in the sandbox, not from
> the host system.
>
> You can create a backup of your setup in the host system and restore
> it
> in the Flatpak version. These two can work side by side, they only
> cannot be run at the same time and they do not share any data
> (remember, it's in the sandbox). You do not do anything to your host
> system Evolution by installing the Flatpak version, the most your
> desktop environment may run the Flatpak version from the GUI (you can
> see in Help->About, which of the two you are running), if installed.
> You get better answers about the Flatpak technology on their site, my
> knowledge of it is rather limited.
>
> Hope it helps.

Yes, I am running on Evolution 3.36.2 (flatpak gitb091e19) now with all
my accounts & settings. The forewarding works on a test case, I created
. But one think is open: the forwarding is done by the freenet smtp-
server, but I like to switch to anoter account to do so. How could I
do? (I did not found a 'default setting' in account settings... or
wait! Is it 'Vorgabe' (German)? There is a check mark allocated to 'auf
diesem Rechner' (German), means local on this computer. What are the
consequences to set this mark on another account?

        Bye,