flatpak build of Evolution 3.40.3 (flatpak git59a14d5) on Linux Mint 19.3.

A reboot of the system and Evolution still comes up as if everything is in
offline mode, however,  I now
get a message that I'm disconnected with an offer to reconnect.
 Attempting to reconnect fails with
a timeout waiting on Google.