On Tue, 2001-12-04 at 17:07, Dan Winship wrote:
> On Mon, 2001-12-03 at 18:40, Ujwal S. Sathyam wrote:
> > I just read about the Ximian Connector for interacting with MS Exchange.
> > The announcement says the the release date is early next year? Can
> > someone narrow that down to any calendar month/week?
>
> Nope, but here's a screenshot:
>
>       http://primates.ximian.com/~danw/connector.png
>
> -- Dan

This looks really great!

I have not seen the announcement yet, but I will be interested in this
if it is affordable for me.

Will there be a single-user license for individual use?

I use Evolution at work to read my exchange mail, but the calendar and
address list is a problem for me.  Every time I am invited to a meeting,
I have to log into the exchange server via the web interface to
acknowledge a meeting, then I have to add the meeting manually to my
Evolution calendar.  My company is not going to change their exchange
server settings just to suit me.  They don't even support the IMAP I am
using.

But this way still beats running Windoze just to read mail.

The Evolution plugin will make my life easier and maybe I can convince a
few other people to also use Evolution.  There are more and more people
running a Linux desktop and a Windoze desktop.
I am running two Linux desktops ... :-)

So, keep up the good work!
--

Andre Truter
Software Engineer

< The box said: Requires Windows 95 or better...  >
< So I installed Linux                            >