Thanks a lot Harmeet...
Can u also get me one more functionality here that as soon as one agent
acquires the job time and date he acquired also appears and untill he
finishes the job by selecting as close which will be a drop down in next
column to acquired time column. Once agent uses close from drop down in next
column closing time & date should also appear.

Thanks once again....
Harish

--
Kind Regards,
Harish Sharma

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com