Hi Harmeet,

I used the other macro to fix my date and time issue since I was trying to
link this date and time with availble field in raw data but this was
refreshing so time was also refreshed but anyway I have fixed that but
eventually I have found that the data acquired is always misses the first
raw and name of the agent which comes in raw data sheet is not correct as it
comes against the one row prvious data.

I have also not able to get mys in your macro.

Once again thanks for  your time

Regards,
Harish

--
Kind Regards,
Harish Sharma

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com