Hi Group,
Tip.
The following line of code line returns the first blank cell at the end of a
series of data, ignoring any blank cells within that series.
In this case, the series is in Col A.
I use it a lot when copying stuff onto the bottom of existing data.

This is not new, but might be useful for those still learning VBA - which I
guess is all of us really...

A = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Address

If you just need to know the Row number, use

A = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(1, 0).Row

By the way, I think this 'submit your tip' idea is excellent.

Regards - Dave.

View photos of singles in your area Click Here
http://dating.ninemsn.com.au/search/search.aspx?exec=go&tp=q&gc=2&tr=1&lage=18&uage=55&cl=14&sl=0&dist=50&po=1&do=2&trackingid=1046138&r2s=1&_t=773166090&_r=WLM_EndText
1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com