Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 10:25:44 +0200
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: Tips
From: vincent2...@gmail.com
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com

 Hi Dave,

   Thanks for your share.

   This is one of lines I used a lot as well. The only drawback of this is that
you need to give it the number of Column. Most of times, it is more easier to
give the Column Name,like "A" instead of 1 when it reaches beyond "AA" 'cos you
need to count the number manually.

    My solution is I write a few lines to convert string name of Column to
number. How do you guys do it? or you use another way to find blank cells?

Cheers

Yu

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 10:12 AM, Dave Bonallack <davebonall...@hotmail.com>