do you want to save your workbook in  text and csv  format.check links below

in text
http://www.compshack.com/visual-basic/save-file-using-visual-basic-excel-macro
http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=805

in csv
http://blogs.technet.com/b/heyscriptingguy/archive/2005/03/22/how-can-i-save-a-single-excel-worksheet-to-a-csv-file.aspx

http://www.ozgrid.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92436&page=1

--
*Regards*
* *

P Before printing, think about the environment.