On Sun, 1/15/17, martinez.david533 via MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS
<excel-macros@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ How to use Index Match for two different files
 To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
 Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 4:39 AM

 On Sun, 1/15/17, silvers.r via MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS
 <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
 wrote:

  Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ How to use Index Match for
 two different files
  To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
  Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 4:25 AM

  On Sat, 1/14/17, Devendra Sahay <devendrasahanypt...@gmail.com>
  wrote:

   Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ How to use Index Match
 for
  two different files
   To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
   Date: Saturday, January 14, 2017, 7:37 AM

   Hi Paul,
   Yes both columns have only one column, I just
   wanted to check howmany values ar availble in the
 dump
  using
   vlookup.
   I just changed the column referrence in the code
   but its not running properly.
   Thanks,Devendra
   On Fri, Jan 13, 2017
   at 5:57 PM, Paul Schreiner <schreiner_p...@att.net>