On Sun, 1/15/17, keisha.fry via MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS
<excel-macros@googlegroups.com> wrote:

 Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ How to use Index Match for two different files
 To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
 Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 1:03 PM

 On Sun, 1/15/17, mintaspriggs via MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS
 <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
 wrote:

  Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ How to use Index Match for
 two different files
  To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
  Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 10:49 AM

  On Sun, 1/15/17, libertystringer via MS EXCEL AND VBA
 MACROS
  <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
  wrote:

   Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ How to use Index Match
 for
  two different files
   To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
   Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 10:03 AM

   On Sun, 1/15/17, julienneschindler via MS EXCEL AND
 VBA
   MACROS <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
   wrote:

  for
   two different files
    To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
    Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 6:21 AM

    On Sun, 1/15/17, martinez.david533 via MS EXCEL AND
  VBA
    MACROS <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
    wrote:

     Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ How to use Index
 Match
   for
    two different files
     To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
     Date: Sunday, January 15, 2017, 4:39 AM

     On Sun, 1/15/17, silvers.r via MS EXCEL AND VBA
   MACROS
     <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
     wrote:

  Match