Hi

Before I roll back my Office 2016 upgrade I would like to ask if there is a
workaround or what am I missing.

Background:

I had Office 2010 with Exchange 2013 working perfectly inside and out of the
network including VPN. About a week ago I upgraded office to 2016.

Most of the time when I work remotely I only open outlook (I'm a local
domain user) and outlook uses my SSO and works fine. However today I had to
get on the VPN (Meraki) and able to open files, ping dns, do nslookup etc
but my outlook keeps asking for a pwd and I know the credentials are
correct.

I know autodiscover and dns are working perfectly fine. When I connected
(from same place) to my remote app server to use the app Outlook 2010 I have
no issues using it on the vpn. I've also ran the Exchange Connectivity
Analyzer in many different forms and passed with flying colors.

I know Outlook 2016 has changed how they do authentication and we are no
longer able to manually setup RPC over HTTPS, it does automatically. could
there be a bug in Outlook 2016 or perhaps a workaround I could do to avoid
rolling back this upgrade? Am I missing a setting I should've done on my
Exchange 2013 server?

Best regards

Deb Gilbert