Help!!!  I have and exchange 5.5 server with service pack 4 installed.  I
have several users that are getting a message stating that their mailbox
is full.  I have deleted their inbox, sent items and deleted items in
outlook.  However, when I look at the mailbox resource in exchange it show
that they still are at their limit.  Rebooting the server has no effect. I
found a patch at MS (Q248838engi.exe) but it did not help.