Someone apparently was playing with the costs in the remote site and set
it to zero on 11/8/99, Complaints were received during that week, then
someone set it back on 11/15/99, but did not flush the queues.

A big-wig apparently sent a flame mail during that week which did
not get delivered until today.  He said it was one of his "finer pieces of work",
but the recipient wasn't his boss at the time.  Oopsy.

Jennifer Baker
Fluke Corporation
http://www.fluke.com
http://www.flukenetworks.com