Hi, Everyone
I enabled the deleted retention last month for 30 days retention. I am
almost running out of my disk space. I think that is why my MTA service
keeps stopping. It would take long time to get rid of everyone's deleted
rentention if I have to go to each user desk to do that. What I did right
now is go to each user's desk and then click on the outlook tool tab and
click on the recover deleted item. I have disable the deleted
retention(30days), but the deleted item would stay in the server for 30
days. Is there a way I could force it to get rid of all the deleted item
right the way?

Thanks
JOhn Shi