Our law firm has a client that would like to have the e-mail exchange
encrypted. We do not want to use digital certificates because of
administration. I have heard that you can connect two seperate mail
domains over the Internet securely with the Internet Mail Service. Is this
correct? How is it done? What type of encryption is used? Does IIS have to
be on both Exchange servers? Exchange serveres are not in the same domain.
Any help would be appreciatted.