From: Doug Hampshire [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 September 2001 21:02
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Changing Address Book Default Columns

Um, Employee ID is not personal information (unless HR was stupid enough to
use the SSN), it is corporate information. In fact, since it is one of the
few unique pieces of information that is available, we use it on everything
from ID badges to user profiles in our travel department to .....well I
could tell you other things, but then I'd have to kill you.

You have a policy in place (UID = NT = Alias). Stand behind the policy and
tell them too bad, so sad. Some things are worth accommodating so that you
can provide a positive user experience. This is not one of them.

You might be able to control the display under
org/site/configuration/addressing/details templates/<insert you code page
here>.