From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 4:06 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Exporting GroupWise data for Outlook

Well if you cant access it, short of hacking their systems, then that's
that.
The new users will need to find a way to get their data before you can
do anything with it. That is up to them and their IT dept. There may be
reasons why their IT department doesn't want to give them this data (the
users may not be making you aware of this). If that is the case, you
should respect that. Just as you would expect the same if the situation
were reversed.