Your users are logging in as DOMAINNAME\userid, then password, right?

-----Original Message-----
From: James Liddil [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Thursday, September 13, 2001 8:58 AM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: :-) RE: Internal Anon... Email for Exchange
Subject: OWA and Authentication

I used the IIS lockdown utility and found that I was getting the
"authorization failed" message with Netscape 4.78 afterwards. I dug up
KB
Q300512 and followed the procedure, and still I am getting this message.
What am I missing.

Jim Liddil M.S.
Lab/IT Manager
Phytoceutica Inc.