From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 11:31 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Office Assistant

couldn't you set it up so that it replies with a "template" or something?
I've never done this, so I don't know how well it works.

-Michèle
Immigration site:  <http://LadySun1969.tripod.com>
Our new 2001 Miata:  <http://members.cardomain.com/bpituley>
Tiggercam:  <http://www.tiggercam.co.uk>
A computer makes as many mistakes in two seconds as 20 men working 20 years
make.