assuming you meant priv.edb and not pub.edb, the answer is SIS (Single
Instance Storage).

Matthew
Exchange Disaster Recovery, Live it, Learn It, Love It, Get yours today!
http://www.microsoft.com/TechNet/exchange/technote/edrv3p1.asp

"Besides the technical limitations on the PST (remember the P stands for
Personal, that means you're responsible not the mail admin)..." Jim Schwartz
8-16-01