From: Osborn, Joel [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 10:29 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Move Mailbox Transfer Rate

Yes. Change the font to 8 or even 6 point before trying to lift. Also, use a
nice clean san serif font.

And under no condintions should you try to this lift if the font has been
changed ot Gil Sans Ultra Bold.

...Joel

PLEASE NOTE: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the Reader Is
Not Directly Observing This Email, It May Cease to Exist or Will Exist Only
in a Vague and Undetermined State.