yea I can never find crap that I want on technet.

-----Original Message-----
From: Monteleone-Haught Matt - Millville
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 4:02 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: eXCHANGE FOLDERS

Hanji Jr.,
No it's not...Have you been introduced to TechNet, yet?
www.microsoft.com/technet

Matthew
Exchange Disaster Recovery, Live it, Learn It, Love It, Get yours today!
http://www.microsoft.com/TechNet/exchange/technote/edrv3p1.asp

"Besides the technical limitations on the PST (remember the P stands for
Personal, that means you're responsible not the mail admin)..." Jim Schwartz
8-16-01