From: Don Ely [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 4:22 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: eXCHANGE FOLDERS

That's it!!  I am hereby relinquishing my "tech buddy" assistance.  It
has become apparent that you do not care to learn for yourself and I as
well as the rest of us are NOT going to baby you through Exchange.

Maybe...  Just maybe if you had one inkling of a clue you'd know how to
search TechNet and other resources for such matters.  I've never had a
great deal of trouble researching TechNet.  In fact, I find very useful
information there almost daily as I would imagine others around here do.
Maybe the problem is NOT TechNet, but YOU.