There is nothing to consider. What MS and your Licensing rep say is all
there is to it. It doesn't matter if what they've told me is different from
what they told you, what they tell you is the licensing you are bound to.

There is nothing to consider about that.

The only person qualified to talk to you about licensing is the sales rep
you buy your licenses from. Not even an MS licensing sales guy on this list
can tell you what your licensing scheme is.

Hell even our MS sales guy refers us to our licensing rep when we have
licensing questions!

Phil