Perhaps a folder?  One that he does not have proper permissions on somehow?

-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          10/21/2001 07:43 PM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |
|        |                                   |
|--------+----------------------------------->

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                    |
  |       cc:
                                                    |
  |       Subject:     Missing Mail
                                                    |

>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi all,
    We are running Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT Server 4.0 SP6. We have a
problem with one of our users. He had until a few days ago around 7000
e-mails in his inbox and folders. They then mysteriously disapeared. We
checked that he didn't have any filters on. He didn't. We accesed his
mailbox from to other machines and still no go. The client on his is
outlook 97 and the two other test machines were Outlook 97 & Outlook 2000.
We checked with the admin tools how much mail he had and they showed all
the mail was still there. We ran eseutil and isinteg with all tests and
fix. Although it found some errors it still hasn't fixed the problem. I've
searched TechNet with no solutions to be found. Any ideas appreciated.
Thanks Guys

Kind Regards
Matthew Dulak

Vision Systems Ltd