From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 5:49 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook blocked access to the following potentially unsafe

Users will open anything regardless of what you say.
I remember ILOVEYOU, and a user. I had sent out emails all day long
warning about this virus that had penetrated to a few machines before we
had the DAT file for it. Anyhow, after an email an hour all day, I was
talking to this guy about it at his desk. As I am talking, he is looking
at mail and opens it right then! He had a laptop, and I ripped the
PCCard NIC out, but too late. He just stood there and stared at me, as I
turned and ran for my servers. Too late.