From: Bowles, John L. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 08 November 2001 21:14
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: ADC

All,

Ok I have currently an ADC setup in my 5.5 org between one of my 5.5 servers
and my e2k box that's inside this site.  Ok, I have to setup another ADC on
another site to my site. Now can I setup mulitple CA's on on containers? For
instance I have a CA between my Exchange users(5.5) and users on my E2K
server.  Now I want to setup a CA from my other site to my Exchange users on
my (5.5) server.  Is this acceptable?  Will I encounter any problems by
doing this?  Please advise.

Thank you,

John Bowles
Exchange Administrator