That's fine.  Exchange alias and User ID are different attributes in AD
too.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Posted At: Friday, March 22, 2002 4:33 PM
Posted To: MSExchange Mailing List
Conversation: ADC
Subject: ADC

I am in the process of migration to E2K move mailbox method. When
installing the ADC and creating the CAs between Exchange 5.5 and AD,
what will happen if the Exchange 5.5 Mailbox Alias doesn't match the
User ID on AD? Is this an issue? Not everyone makes their Exchange alias
match the account/user ID.

Do I need to match them all before I start the sync?

Thanks
TS