I've been running the E2K Mailbox Manager for the last few weeks, using
it to delete all email older than 30 days. Suddenly, it has stopped
working. (Or at least it has stopped notifying me that it's working.)
I've tried setting it up again, to no avail. Anybody know why it might
have stopped working? Or what I could monitor to figure it out? There's
nothing in Event Viewer about it. The only change I've made to the
server since it stopped working was applying the information store patch
(Q30451engi386.exe).

Thanks,
Rob
Rob Moore