To all the Veterans of all branches of the U.S. Armed Services on the list:

        Thank you for your service to our country.

And if you happen to be a veteran of an Allied armed service:

        Thank you for your service to your country.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981

...the words that I remember from my childhood still are true, that there
are none so blind as those who will not see....
--The Moody Blues (I know you're out there)