You can do anything with the right numbers and hardware...

Kevinm M WLKMMAS, UCC+WCA, CKWSE

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Roger Seielstad
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 8:03 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Oracle to replace Exchange? Not!

Personally, I love the "Support 10,000 users on a single server"

I can do that with Exchange. Assuming everyone has a 5MB mailbox size
and uses POP3 for client access. Just like that friggin Linux on S/390
scales better than Exchange fiasco on SlashDot a few months ago.

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems
Atlanta, GA