Import them into your (personal) contacts... Import them into your GAL
(maybe make a sub-container, and limit access) and add a DL, and put them
all on it.
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+-------------------------------------->
|        |          "MS Exchange Mailing List"  |
|        |          <MSExchangeMailingList@senio|
|        |          rtech.com>                  |
|        |          Sent by:                    |
|        |          [EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          ynk.com                     |
|        |                                      |
|        |                                      |
|        |          11/13/2001 01:11 PM         |
|        |          Please respond to "Exchange |
|        |          Discussions"                |
|        |                                      |
|--------+-------------------------------------->

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:     "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                   |
  |       cc:
                                                   |
  |       Subject:     Distribution List

Greetings all...
I need to send an html newsletter to about 200 associates external to
the company. What is the easiest way to send such a message without too
much effort. Creating a distribution list for this many contacts seems
impractical. Is there a way to import smtp addresses to a distribution
list from an external source such as a database? Would like to
accomplish this without buying extra software, if possible. Thanks for
your help.