I have an Excel spreadsheet with 600 smtp e-mail address from some of my
internal users and I need to semi-automatically create a Distribution List
in Exchange.

The DL will be update/recreate every month base on this file extract from an
Oracle Database. I can cut and paste those smtp adress in an Outlook message
to check/validate user resolution and have the application manager correct
the list if necessary.

What I have been looking for for the last 3 hours is a program to import
this list in Exchange 5.5.  Any idea of a tool, free if possible?  I really
don't need at this point a META Directory import/sync tool.  Just a small
prog/utility.

Any idea?

Daniel Bourque
Analyste - Centre d'Assistance Technique
Loto-Québec
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(514) 499-5056