Call PSS, for insurance.  Let them know of the client errors, and any event
viewer errors.  They may have you run isinteg.
-K.Borndale
Network Administrator
Sybari Software
631.630.8569 -direct dial
631.439.0689 -fax
http://www.sybari.com
"One man's ceiling is another man's floor"

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          "Hansen, Eric"           |
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          bounce-exchange-148870@ls|
|        |          .swynk.com               |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          11/15/2001 12:10 PM      |
|        |          Please respond to        |
|        |          "Exchange Discussions"   |

  |       To:     "Exchange Discussions" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                                                   |
  |       cc:
                                                   |
  |       Subject:     RE: Am I in need of a serious db defrag?

Ok now I'm worried.  What is the best way to proceed?

E-