I don't think you would want (nor would it work to have) two AV products on
the Exchange servers.

The approach we use is to have a mail relay running Trend's InterScan
VirusWall scanning everything between the Internet and Exchange. Works like
a dream...

Roger D. Seielstad - MCSE MCT
Senior Systems Administrator
Peregrine Systems