From: Murphy, Brian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 1:33 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Ban Outlook?

I prefer Outlook.  I use a policy to keep it locked down on the client side.
I don't believe that the problem stems from the "creation" of Outlook.  The
problem is that "some" admins are not pro-active.  Others are simply "too
busy" or overworked.  I think most engineers know what to do they just have
a hard time keeping up with everything.  Especially when you a one man/woman
(person?) shop!  (I'll use myself as an example).