From: Mark Hanji [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 6:54 PM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: Moving 45 users between sites

Hello.

I need to move 45 users from one site to another site, within the same Org
(all is 5.5, SP4).
The built-in move mailbox wizard works within site.
The exmerge will export to .pst, thus, the users will loose their ID in the
exchange org.......

What is the best way to accomplish this? I would like them not to feel this
move.
(I know I will need to re-build their profile).

Thanks!

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited