From:   Ed Esgro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Monday, November 19, 2001 10:41 AM
To:     Exchange Discussions
Subject:        Email Forwarder

I am not sure how to achieve this, so I was wondering if someone may point
me in the right direction.

I have a colleague that wishes to send out mail. His ISP however, is
restricting him from sending mail out. He wants to know if he can send mail
out from our email server, I guess sort of be a forwarder for him. Is this
at all possible? If it is how can I actually do that? Or do I have to create
an account for him and have him use pop3 settings etc.? Thank you all in
advance for you much appreciated knowledge and feed back.

BTW I have an exchange 5.5 sp4 server on NT 4.0 sp6a.

Ed