From: Aaron Brasslett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 11:32 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Email Forwarder

For the record, I would agree this is a bad idea, but...

You could allow him to use you as a relay as long as he has authenticated.
Give him a mailbox, username, and password, configuring each appropriately.
Make sure he uses a client that allows SMTP authentication (Outlook, Outlook
Express, ?) and hope he doesn't decide to use your server for sending his
Spam.

Aaron